Saturday, August 11, 2012

A Plethora of Cordial Greetings Unto Y'all

Who am I, you all may ask and wonder?

I am an anomaly among today's society. I am one who holds to the chivalric code and a strong grasp to my Creator in an age where such beliefs are rare to find. I am one who crafts words as well as metal into beautiful creations to behold, through pencil graphite and wrought iron, writing paper and a sturdy anvil, raw imagination and blazing fire. I am a red-headed gentleman who is 19 years young. I am a Christian who has seen much, fought much, and through His grace alone stood tall once more.

These words, and any images posted here, are the sole property of myself, Eli, unless otherwise stated. God bless, y'all.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'll get to making yer template asap! If my creativity ever comes back, that is :-P **hugs**

    ReplyDelete