Wednesday, September 19, 2012

College musings

Aye, many apologies, I have been rather busy with college, so I haven't had much time for posting.

Today... (dramatic pause) was rather chaotic. Upon stepping onto campus today, the entire open courtyard thingy (yes, I know, thingy is a very technical and specific term. hush.) was flooded with tables of the different campus clubs, as well as a team of Hispanic rappers blasting everyone's ear buds within a 3 mile radius. Needless to say, the Christian groups were few, compared to the overwhelmingly large tables for the muslim groups and the gay-straight alliance crews. Also, there was a distinctively noticable lack of any group of the crafty, metal-smithing sort. Who knows? Maybe I could start one up; for every 3rd 5-1 patch woven, a prayer being said or a bible verse being quoted. Biblical armor. Yeah. If you can't tell, my cold-enhanced (read, barely functioning) mind is in full power right now. Very random, and very insane.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, it is me, Jack from Inklings...just in case there are other Jack Baillot's about.
    Glad I found your blog, I didn't know you had one.

    I hope college goes well for you, it is a pity though about all the stuff they have in it. All the gay rights I've heard they argue for. I heard it can get rather bad at colleges, among all the other stuff. Which is very sad.

    ReplyDelete